Sunday 5 July 2015

A show-stopping performance in red leather

Wow! Never before have I been witness to such a moving, beautiful performance as I did last night at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Imagine Dragons, a Las Vegas-based rock group visited Toronto for their Smoke + Mirrors tour. I eagerly anticipated this stop, which I had been excitedly waiting for for the past few months!


Lead vocalist Dan Reynolds pleased me to no end when he walked out on stage wearing a beautiful black and red leather jacket a la Ines! The weather in Toronto was a bit too warm for leather gloves, but I could totally picture Dan wearing a pair of my man special glace gloves. You never know what can happen with Ines Gloves in the picture!


Thanks to Imagine Dragons for providing such an uplifting, moving performance... I look forward to the next one!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics