Monday 4 May 2015

Walking comfortably in Canada with Ines Gloves

Oh, the dreaded day is here! Sadly, this is one Canadian fashion trend that I simply cannot be a part of... ballet flats and sneakers.

My feet enjoy comfort as much as the next person, but this Canadian girl is a firm believer in the adage fashion over function. My feet may kill me, but as long as the heels look great, I am happy.


Nonetheless, it is my duty as a fashion blogger to report that this spring, Canadians are leaving their heels at home and opting for more comfortable, colourful ballet flats and running shoes. I have to admit that my short every day glace gloves and matching flats do look quite spring-like and fun.

Could this be the season when this Canadian changes her mind and finds comfort for her feet??? Not a chance... :)


This season, Ines Gloves has refreshed the "green grass" colour, and have designed many glove styles in this new, happy and colourful print. This season in Canada is all about matching pastels, especially greens and light pinks, together, rather than choosing shades of the same hue.

Enjoy spring in Canada this season, because it is finally here!Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics