Friday 12 September 2014

Small-town girl, big city, for the dress of her dreams...

I am so excited!! Tomorrow is the day that my fiance and I will set our wedding date! We are heading down to our possible venue in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, to meet with my fiance's aunt and the owner of the beautiful art gallery that may very well become the location of our dream wedding...

But first... a trip to Northbound Leather in the heart of Canada's fashion capital to begin the creation of my leather wedding dress!!


The beauty of the designers at Northbound is that they can take any leather outfit and create it in any colour. My wedding dress will be an ivory white, with lace accents at the bodice, but I need their creative genius to help me make the design in my head a true reality. The dress will say Northbound, but the sensual shoulder high gloves will be only Ines...


Check back for new glimpses into my leather wedding journey, as I document my adventures on Friends of Elegance Canada.Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics