Thursday 10 July 2014

Toronto's urban vogue in leather shoes


Toronto, Ontario, Canada, is a constant hub of fashion excitement all year long, but none so much as during the summer months, when the scarves are put away and the sun dresses are taken out to play. Indulge in summer weather leather in Canada with your favourite pair of leather stilettos or sandals and a pair of my fingerless opera gloves! These unlined gloves allow for a delightfully elegant summer look, perfect for a stroll along Bloor Street!   Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page. shoes we understand that our clients' goals are our goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment! I have enjoyed creating the posts for this blog, and please do not hesitate to send your ideas my way!

    ReplyDelete

 
Clicky Web Analytics