Sunday 9 March 2014

Ines Gloves in Canada: out for the afternoon...

Yesterday was a beautiful, sunny day in Ontario... still cool, but not as much as it was. My husband and I decided to head to a local shopping centre to stretch our legs and take advantage of some sales. For us, this means breaking out the Ines Gloves!


My husband had recently purchased a pair of my man black driving gloves and could not wait to try them out! These driving gloves are made of the softest deerskin leather, and are perforated along the fingers to keep your hands cool and dry.


Another unique feature of my man black driving gloves is that they are unlined and very light for maximum grip of the steering wheel and gear shift. Most importantly, they look oh-so-elegant!

Just to let you know, my husband loved his driving gloves so much, that he also purchased a pair in black! Not a tough decision to make for quality and style... only at Ines.Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics