Thursday 11 July 2013

Ines & Erin want to hear from you!!!

Ines Gloves are all about fashion, elegance, and a touch of uniqueness... all of these features come together to separate Ines' leather gloves from others you may come across.


However, one of the most important aspects of glove creation is... you! Our faithful blog followers, who visit Ines' gloveshop and wear our stylish creations.


I truly enjoy communicating with all of our Friends of Elegance, but I would like to hear from you. Are there any glovey features that you would like to see included in Friends of Elegance Canada? Do you have any interesting glove ideas?


I invite our friends to send me an email at erin@inesgloves.com... I await your comments, questions, and concerns. I look forward to hearing about your favorite Ines gloves!Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics