Wednesday 8 May 2013

Welcome to Ines Gloves' Friends of Elegance Canada!!

Greetings to all my fellow leather glove lovers, and welcome to Friends of Elegance Canada!

My name is Erin, and I live in Ontario, Canada. I stumbled upon Ines Gloves while searching for a unique pair of fashionable black leather opera-length gloves to wear with a coat I had purchased. As luck would have it, I treated myself to... My sensual past elbow gloves! Never before had I slipped my hands into something so comfortable and luxurious, very much like a second skin.

 
 
Like all who visit this blog, I share a love for Ines leather gloves! Please check back here often for my weekly Ines Gloves' Glove of the Week feature, as well as a variety of informative, fun, and interesting articles... many with a unique Canadian twist.


Yours in elegance,

Erin

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics